Some time last year I took advantage of one of Mierce miniatures clearance sales. I picked up a number of metal models, mainly standard bearers for various units. I don’t mind getting metal miniatures for these size creatures as I find the Mierce resin to be a bit too brittle and easy to break (though it works well on their larger monsters).
Having been using a pre_painted older Wargor with back banner as the bsb for a while, I thought I should pull my finger out and actually get this figure painted ready for my semi-final game!
I kept the colour scheme similar to the rest of the army but gave him a unique tabard colour. I did try and freehand something on the banner but screwed it up so royally that I ended up painting over it. This was even with me trying to copy a design I’d drawn onto paper! Instead (to make up for my abysmal lack of freehand skills) I gave him some warpaint.